Kingswinford West Midlands UK|
A practical narrowboat fitted out for extensive cruising or liveaboard, with a pretty cottage style interior. A nice feature is the modern office cum laundry instead of the traditional boatman’s cabin. Currently used as a cosy home for 2 people, there is room to extend to 6 berths.
A buyer’s survey in Summer 2020 revealed that a new bottom plate is required. Unfortunately, we
could not accommodate this work until March 2021 and the buyer did not want to wait this long.
This work, together with re-blacking and the bearing on the rudder stock replacing is booked in for
March 2021, the boat being returned to the water ready for the new season at the end of March.
Insulation: Believed to be Rockwool
Window Type and Coverings: Large windows with top hoppers in the living area, portholes in the corridor, bathroom, bedroom and back cabin. With the exception of the 1 galley window which has a blind, the rest have curtains with brass rails top and bottom.
Ceiling – Cream wood panels with contrasting dark wood trim
Upper Sides – Varnished wood panels with dark trim
Lower Sides – Cream painted panels
Floor Covering – Carpet in main living areas, laminate ash look planks in galley and bathroom
Lighting: Tungsten style ceiling lights, reading spots above the bed head and wall lights in the saloon
Sockets: 2 x twin in brass in the saloon; twin and single in the galley, single in the corridor opposite the bathroom and twin in the office cum laundry – all silver.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Believed to be a Ford|
|Length over all:||61'|
|Water capacity:||100 Gallons|
• Large leather look sofa that converts into a double bed, currently
covered with throw and cushions
• Villager multi fuel stove set on feature hearth
• Chest of drawers
• TV & DVD
• Units with matchwood look finish in off white, with ticket drawer
handles in black that include pull out for bottles and jars and large
• Worktops are oak look melamine with an inset stainless sink serviced
by a mixer tap
• Worktop height fridge with ice box
• New World Cooker with 4 burner hob, separate grill and oven below
and cooker hood above
• Freestanding natural wood chopping unit with storage below
• Side type with the adjacent corridor having a heated towel rail and
• Fully enclosed shower with curtain
• Cassette toilet with spare cassette
• Vanity sink with shaving/make up mirror above
• Storage to the side of the shower
• 4’ fixed double bed with storage below
• Sliding door between here and bathroom corridor with wardrobe
• Small hanging cupboard and shelf above the head with reading lights
• Area has separate bulkheads to prevent any spills leaking into the
• Also houses the inverter, calorifier and other equipment plus space for
tools and cruising equipment.
• Side hatches on either side.
Note: Restricted headroom due to prop shaft gear below the floor
• Large L shape desk with cupboard storage
• Beko washing machine
• Tall lockers on either side of the rear entrance steps
• Good sized front deck with locker seating and cushions
• Quarter entry doors into saloon with side windows
• Canvas canopy with windows and cratch board with inset glass
• Feature wood floor
• Light on underside of the top plank
• Traditional back counter
• Pale grey finish with marine blue roof
• Black window frames
• Flat pipe handrail
Lock windlasses - 2
Anti vandal key - 1
Anchor with rope and chain - None
Boat hook - 1
Boat pole - 1
Sanitary station key - 1
Stern - Yes
Bow - Yes
Centre - Yes
Mooring stakes - 2
Lump hammer - No
Piling chains and/or nappy pins - 2
Plank - No
Everything seen on the boat is included in the sale.
A buyer’s survey in Summer 2020 revealed that a new bottom plate is required. Unfortunately, we could not accommodate this work until March 2021 and the buyer did not want to wait this long. This work, together with re-blacking and the bearing on the rudder stock replacing is booked in for March 2021, the boat being returned to the water ready for the new season at the end of March.
As such, interested parties are invited to view the boat now, so that they can discuss these works with our dock and inspect the hull at the same time.
No RCD or Builder’s Certificate of conformity as built pre RCD.
Bills of sale for current and previous owners.
To arrange a viewing contact Sammy Rose on 01384 295535 or 07702 190850.
Whilst every care has been take n in preparation, the correctness of these particulars are intended only as a guide and do not constitute a term of contract. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to check particulars and where appropriate, have the vessel fully surveyed/inspected.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparation, the correctness of these particulars are intended only as a guide and do not constitute a term of contract. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to check particulars and where appropriate, have the vessel fully surveyed/inspected.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.