Kingswinford West Midlands UK|
A practical narrowboat fitted out for extensive cruising or liveaboard, with a pretty cottage style interior. A nice feature is the modern office cum laundry instead of the traditional boatman’s cabin. Currently used as a cosy home for 2 people, there is room to extend to 6 berths.
Hull Thickness: Imperial quarter plate
Boat Safety Certificate: Valid till December 2021
Last Docked for Blacked: Summer 2019
Last Surveyed: March 2018 Unfortunately copy n/a as commissioned by previous owner
Manufacturer: Believe it to be a Ford
Year of Manufacture: Unknown
Last Serviced: Owner has checked oil regularly since purchase in Dec 18, has little used so not had serviced
Bow Thruster: None
Galvonic Isolator: None
Inverter: Victron 3kw
Hot Water System: Calorifier linked to engine and Minkuni
Central Heating: Radiators linked to Minkumi
Other Heating: Multi fuel stove in saloon
Water Tank: Collapsible, estimated to be 100 gallons
Fuel Tank: Capacity unknown
Headroom: 6’ 1”
Insulation: Believed to be Rockwool
Window Type and Coverings: Large windows with top hoppers in the living area, portholes in the corridor, bathroom, bedroom and back cabin. With the exception of the 1 galley window which has a blind, the rest have curtains with brass rails top and bottom.
Ceiling – Cream wood panels with contrasting dark wood trim
Upper Sides – Varnished wood panels with dark trim
Lower Sides – Cream painted panels
Floor Covering – Carpet in main living areas, laminate ash look planks in galley and bathroom
Lighting: Tungsten style ceiling lights, reading spots above the bed head and wall lights in the saloon
Sockets: 2 x twin in brass in the saloon; twin and single in the galley, single in the corridor opposite the bathroom and twin in the office cum laundry – all silver.
|Vessel condition:||very good|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Believed to be a Ford|
|Length over all:||61'|
|Water capacity:||100 Gallons|
• Large leather look sofa that converts into a double bed, currently
covered with throw and cushions
• Villager multi fuel stove set on feature hearth
• Chest of drawers
• TV & DVD
• Units with matchwood look finish in off white, with ticket drawer
handles in black that include pull out for bottles and jars and large
• Worktops are oak look melamine with an inset stainless sink serviced
by a mixer tap
• Worktop height fridge with ice box
• New World Cooker with 4 burner hob, separate grill and oven below
and cooker hood above
• Freestanding natural wood chopping unit with storage below
• Side type with the adjacent corridor having a heated towel rail and
• Fully enclosed shower with curtain
• Cassette toilet with spare cassette
• Vanity sink with shaving/make up mirror above
• Storage to the side of the shower
• 4’ fixed double bed with storage below
• Sliding door between here and bathroom corridor with wardrobe
• Small hanging cupboard and shelf above the head with reading lights
• Area has separate bulkheads to prevent any spills leaking into the
• Also houses the inverter, calorifier and other equipment plus space for
tools and cruising equipment.
• Side hatches on either side.
Note: Restricted headroom due to prop shaft gear below the floor
• Large L shape desk with cupboard storage
• Beko washing machine
• Tall lockers on either side of the rear entrance steps
• Good sized front deck with locker seating and cushions
• Quarter entry doors into saloon with side windows
• Canvas canopy with windows and cratch board with inset glass
• Feature wood floor
• Light on underside of the top plank
• Traditional back counter
• Pale grey finish with marine blue roof
• Black window frames
• Flat pipe handrail
Lock windlasses - 2
Anti vandal key - 1
Anchor with rope and chain - None
Boat hook - 1
Boat pole - 1
Sanitary station key - 1
Stern - Yes
Bow - Yes
Centre - Yes
Mooring stakes - 2
Lump hammer - No
Piling chains and/or nappy pins - 2
Plank - No
Everything seen on the boat is included in the sale.
It is understood that the survey carried out in March 2018 suggested that some minor steel work would be required to protect the chines at the front of the vessel in the future.
The bearing on the rudder stock needs replacing.
No RCD or Builder’s Certificate of conformity as built pre RCD.
Bills of sale for current and previous owners.
To arrange a viewing contact Sammy Rose on 01384 295535 or 07702 190850.
Whilst every care has been take n in preparation, the correctness of these particulars are intended only as a guide and do not constitute a term of contract. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to check particulars and where appropriate, have the vessel fully surveyed/inspected.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparation, the correctness of these particulars are intended only as a guide and do not constitute a term of contract. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to check particulars and where appropriate, have the vessel fully surveyed/inspected.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.