Kingswinford West Midlands UK|
A real home from home as this boat was fitted out as a liveaboard and as such has excellent homely features and comforts that include master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, Pullman dinette adjacent to a separate living area; walk through bathroom with ¾ size bath and overhead shower.
Walkthrough video available at: https://youtu.be/3m8QQrlOrb8
No of Berths: 4, could extend to 6 by adding sofa bed in the living area
Engine: Vetus 33hp engine
Roof : Highly varnished tongue & groove
Upper Sides: Diagonal varnished tongue & groove in living, dining and kitchen. Grey/black marble effect panels throughout bathroom and decorative wood panels in contrasting trim in the bedroom.
Lower Sides: Wooden panels with contrasting trim throughout apart from the bathroom.
Side Hatches: 2 in galley.
Floor Covering: Dark green mottled carpet tiles in lounge, dining area and bedroom. Wooden effect vinyl in galley & bathroom.
Windows: Large picture windows in living with top hoppers, portholes in galley, bathroom and bedroom. Curtains are sage green with a complimentary fawn pattern and feature beaded fringing. For the portholes there are matching bungs.
Lights: Lights are set in the ceiling at regular intervals in the main living areas and are complimented by wall lamps in the living and galley areas; plus, a feature wall light in the bedroom. All have LED bulbs.
Sockets: 240v – 1 twin socket in living and 2 twin in galley.
|Vessel name:||Fatal Attraction|
|Fit Out:||First owner|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Vetus M4.14|
|Length over all:||55'|
• Entry from front deck via glazed doors with matching glazed side
• Entry steps with integral storage
• 2 brown leather recliner chairs with matching foot stool
• Morso Squirrel stove set on yellow and green tiled hearth with
matching sides. A copper plate set at the back of the stove.
• Corner unit with matching tiles to the hearth
• Built in shelves under gunwale or starboard side (Right as you look
• Pullman dinette on raised plinth that converts into double bed.
• Upholstered in a sage green chenille to match the curtains
• Storage under seats
• Walk through Galley
• Decorate wooden corner shelves as you enter
• Shaker style units in natural wood finish with feature handles giving a
variety of storage solutions
• Cherry granite effect worktop with matching uplift in melamine
• Stainless sink with mixer tap
• Large LPG cooker in black with 4 burner hob, grill and separate oven
• White worktop height fridge with separate freezer above
• Walk through bathroom lined with feature wipe down boards
• ¾ bath with mixer tap overhead shower and curtains
• Above the bath is a shelf for toiletries
• Pump out toilet
• Vanity with inset oval sink with separate hot and cold taps and large
• Fixed ¾ double bed with storage underneath
• Set of fitted hanging wardrobes with cupboard space below and
• Cupboard above head on bulkhead
• Engine boxed in to provide additional storage
• Boxing easily removed for servicing and maintenance
• Houses main equipment and controls
• Cupboard for storage
• Front deck features glass panel cratch board and canopy with
• 2 bench lockers with drop in table
• Large entrance off back counter provides a larger than usual sheltered
place to stand when weather inclement
• Paintwork is serviceable but would benefit from mopping back and
• Traditional roses artwork around the portholes and on the rear doors
• RCD: Manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformity and Owner’s manual –
• Evidence of the last 2 sale transactions. – Yes
Work to be carried out prior to sale:
• Stern greaser to be serviced
• Throttle cables to be greased
If you would like further information on Fatal Attraction, or would like to arrange a viewing, please call Sammy Rose on 01384 295535 or 07702 190850.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparation, the correctness of these particulars are intended only as a guide and do not constitute a term of contract. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to check particulars and where appropriate, have the vessel fully surveyed/inspected
Lock windlass – 3 Anchor - Yes
Mooring stakes – 3 Boat pole - Yes
Piling chains/clips – No Boat hook - Yes
Mooring line: Centre – Yes Plank - Yes
Mooring line: Fore & Aft - Yes Set of keys - 2
Fenders: Fore, Aft – Yes
Sanitary station key – Yes
Anti Vandal Key - Yes
Vetus M4.14. 33hp, diesel. Last serviced in August 2019.
Gear box - Delta 20 - re-con fitted Oct 2017
Whilst every care has been taken in preparation, the correctness of these particulars are intended only as a guide and do not constitute a term of contract. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to check particulars and where appropriate, have the vessel fully surveyed/inspected.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.