Kingswinford West Midlands UK|
This boat comes with a residential mooring with it's own gardens and outbuildings that include a fully fitted kitchen, shower room and studio.
This boat is the absolute home from home with comforts that includes a Cottage Style lounge interior and romantic bedroom with 4 poster bed. Externally it will turn heads with its recent external re-spray. For those that like modern equipment within a traditional narrowboat then there is the boatman’s cabin and engine room with Russell Newbury engine.
For Video tour visit: https://youtu.be/69E5dN0aj-w
NOTE: The video that accompanies these sale particulars contains the following errors:
• The toilet is pump out not cassette
• Re-spray was 2016 not 2019
• There are 6 trojan batteries not 5
|Designer:||Kennet & Avon Boatbuilders|
|Builder:||Kennet & Avon Boatbuilders|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Russel Newbury DM2|
|Length over all:||65'|
• Entry from front deck via glazed doors.
• Large sofa
• Feature unit with integral flat screen TV
• Morso Squirrel stove set on hearth with decorative brick surround.
• Corner unit and shelving.
• Free-standing table with 2 chairs
• Hanging lantern above
• Easy chair
• Built in bookcase
• Passage style layout
• Solid wooden units giving a variety of storage solutions.
• Inset melamine work tops in champagne.
• Chocolate inset sink with matching drainer that is serviced by an old-
fashioned mixer tap.
• Freestanding LPG cooker in white and black with 4 burner hob,
separate grill and oven below.
• Fridge with ice box.
• Matching hanging cupboards with glass doors to showcase china and
• Drop down TV
• Airing cupboard that also houses the Alde gas boiler.
• Cabin sides lined in mosaic tiles
• Located off the corridor that links living area to the bedroom
• Large side bathroom newly fitted in 2017
• Accessed via decorative sliding door
• Fully enclosed shower
• Ceramic pump out toilet, note although new in 2017, the owner
sometimes finds this awkward to flush
• Vanity with white bowl sink
• Shelving for everyday items.
• Curtained 4 poster bed
• Chest of drawers below the bed
• Drop down TV
• Separate bulkheads to ensure any engine spills do not leak into the
• Russel Newbury engine beautifully presented
• Auxiliary appliances that include the whisper generator, inverter, etc.
• Side hatches on either side
• Traditional layout with drop down bed, pull down table and side bench
• All finished with traditional canal artwork
• Epping Range
• Old fashioned lamps
• Traditional back counter.
• Enclosed front deck with solid roof and sides with access via canvas
• Cratch board with inset glass.
• Locker seating and small table in cratch area
• External panel design so that name change can easily be made
• Re-sprayed in 2016 and still immaculate.
• Gunwale provides easy access from stern to front deck and features a
• Integral handrails within the cabin side
Bullets re paperwork supplied including bills of sale etc
• Boat built pre the introduction of RCD but there is a folder containing
equipment manuals etc
• 2 owners from new and broker has handled the previous sale
• Although older this boat has clearly been well looked after and the
specification is excellent.
This is a right to a residential mooring with private gardens and outbuildings, thereby offering all the features and benefits of occupying a house.
The 90’ mooring comprises wide wooden jetty with safety fence and 2 dining areas; 2 chalet style buildings and landscaped flower borders.
Garden and Jetty:
• Privately fenced garden with gated access from marina service road
• Reserved car parking to the side of the service road
• Bin/log store area
• Extensive flower borders
• Main jetty deck with 2 dining areas
• Raised viewing gallery
• Kitchen with white shaker units and matching melamine worktops –
new in 2016
• Large fridge freezer
• Electric cooker with ceramic hob and a combination grill/oven below
• Washing machine
• Breakfast Bar
• Separate shower room with cassette toilet
• Lounge cum office with 2 sofas, TV and occasional furniture
• Large picture window
• Cloakroom with pump out toilet and wash basin
Mooring Conditions and Fees:
• Out buildings are sold freehold
• Ground area has a minimum 10 year leasehold, extendable after this
period without further cost
• Current monthly charge to the marina is £360.20 incl VAT
• 12 month occupancy making the site subject to council tax. This is
currently £70.00 per annum for a retired single person.
• Water supplied by the marina, other utilities purchased direct from
• Available for couple or single occupancy only, residents may be
required to assist with the Ashwood Marina Emergency Cover
Lock windlass – yes Plank - Yes
Mooring line – Yes Anchor - Yes
Fenders – Bow and Stern Boat Pole - Yes
Set of keys - 2
Whilst every care has been taken in preparation, the correctness of these particulars are intended only as a guide and do not constitute a term of contract. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to check particulars and where appropriate, have the vessel fully surveyed/inspected.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.