Kingswinford West Midlands UK|
An excellent starter boat for someone looking to explore our canals, as it has a go anywhere length and is well appointed. Could also be used as a small liveaboard.
Water Tank Capacity: 80 gallons, plastic
Roof : Varnished tongue and groove
Upper Sides: Varnished natural wood panels with matching trim.
Lower Sides: As upper sides
Side Hatches: 1 in galley
Floor Covering: Carpet throughout
Windows: Chrome finish with top hopper in the main living area and bathroom; sliding window above the sink in the galley; portholes in the bedroom. Soft velour curtains with ocean colour that include matching bedspread; lime coloured roller blind in the galley and slate grey roller blind in the bathroom.
Lights: Tungsten style ceiling lights throughout plus reading spots in the bedroom all with LED bulbs.
Sockets: Twin in bedroom under bed (Only work when shoreline attached); 2 x twin plus single in galley; twin in living area.
TV: TV has DVD and Sony sound bar and is linked to a magnetic Omnimax 360 touring aerial.
|Vessel name:||Shangri La|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Isuzu IM3LB22|
|Length over all:||40'|
|Maximum draft:||2' 4"|
|Fuel capacity:||30 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||80 Gallons|
• Entry from front deck via steps with integral storage.
• Recliner chair with matching foot stool, room to add a second or
change for small sofa bed plus bistro table and stools
• Boatman stove set on hearth with white tiled surround.
• Freestanding drawer unit on opposite side of entry steps to stove.
• U shape layout
• Shaker wood faced units under sink and to the side.
• Open storage opposite that could be used as a breakfast bar, below is
a freestanding drawer unit.
• Melamine worktops in marble finish in shades of fawn and taupe.
• Stainless inset sink and drainer with hot and cold taps.
• Freestanding LPG cooker in white with 4 burner hob, separate grill
and oven below.
• Work top height fridge with separate freezer above
• 240v Microwave and toaster
• Cordless vacuum cleaner
• Feature hanging cupboard above worktop that divides galley and
• Hanging cupboard above the sink with glass doors
• Side hatch
• Located off the corridor that links living area to the bedroom
• Compact side bathroom
• Enclosed shower cubicle with wipe down boards and curtain plus
storage to the side that houses the Alde gas boiler
• Wash basin with separate hot and cold taps, low shelf to the side
• Free-standing portable toilet
• Cabinet above the vanity area with mirrored door
• Towel rail and shaving/make up mirror
• Fixed double bed that lifts to reveal engine, plus open storage to the
• Additional cupboards as you enter from the stern.
• Back counter has safety rail with wood top for sitting on.
• Front deck with anti-slip matting, cratch board with inset glass and
canopy (New in July 2019)
• Gunwale provides easy access from stern to front deck
• Integral handrails within the cabin sides
• Paintwork in good condition.
2 lock windlasses and 1 anti-vandal key
2 mooring stakes
1 piling chains/clips
Mooring lines fore, aft and centre
Fenders fore, aft and side
Sanitary station key
Boat pole and boat hook
• Although built post the introduction of the RCD, no builder’s
• No VAT evidence for original sale
• Bill of transfer for current owner but not previous
• Despite the lack of paperwork this boat has been clearly well looked
after and has a good specification for its size.
• New gas regulator and hose (May 2019)
Whilst every care has been taken in preparation, the correctness of these particulars are intended only as a guide and do not constitute a term of contract. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to check particulars and where appropriate, have the vessel fully surveyed/inspected.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.